In a world where consumers’ attention is increasingly spread thin and organisations’ IT and marketing departments are spread even thinner, now can be a frustrating time for marketing departments and service providers. Everyone wants faster turnaround times, higher-quality output, cross-platform promotions, and they want it now – even when “now” isn’t during business hours.
Introducing Ricoh Intelligent Marketing Solutions
The solutions we offer aim to address these concerns, helping marketers create consistent, high-quality marketing collateral while reducing costs and lessening burdens on their organisation. In this way we can help make your marketing communications more effective and less costly. Importantly we can also make it an easier, less time-consuming activity for busy marketing departments.
Our solutions address these typical challenges:
- Are your operations far-flung, making total monitoring and management difficult?
- Does your brand struggle with inconsistency, especially across platforms and regions?
- Are you finding certain aspects of the process are costing them productivity, money, or both?
- Do increasingly high expectations for short turnaround times and 24/7 service make your job harder to do and your customers harder to please?
- And, perhaps most importantly, is managing it all proving to be just too much, taking away from core business practices and potentially causing their bottom line to suffer?
How Ricoh can help
Products like MarcomCentral aim to streamline the transition from customer order to print-ready job, 24/7; while the FusionPro Product Suite enables a variety of marketing applications (including pURLs, VDP imagery and other customization).. Each of these products targets a different area or aspect of a Marketing Communications workflow, but they share a simple goal: making marketing departments work easier and more efficient.
Case Study – The World Bank: Marketing Asset Management lends a helping hand to Printing & Multimedia Services
The World Bank’s core mission is to reduce global poverty and encourage healthy economies. That’s why they depend on their peoples’ own ‘grass roots’ marketing to educate others about the cause.
They needed a multi-cultural, multi-lingual environment where all offices could access, localise and distribute the latest marketing materials using a new solution that was fast, flexible and web accessible.
Read the full case study
Empower your in-house marketing capability
Find out how Ricoh’s Intelligent Marketing Solutions empower your in-house marketing capability and let you take control of your brand and communication costs.